Skip to Main Content Jump to Main Content
Hero Background Dots
X
X

Serving NEPA Since 1913

Murphy Jewelers was founded in 1913 when Frank J. Murphy opened a store in downtown Pottsville and traveled door-to-door in a horse and buggy repairing school house clocks. Today, over one hundred years later, Murphy Jewelers is in their third and fourth generations of family ownership. They have grown to become one of Pennsylvania’s foremost jewelry retailers with three award-winning store locations and world-renowned designer offerings.

In addition to their original store in Pottsville, Murphy Jewelers also has locations in Hamburg and Whitehall.